As a nutritious food and medicine, honey contains 200 compounds including phenolics, natural antibiotics, natural carbohydrates, antioxidants, amino acids, organic acids and enzymes which have an inhibitory effect to around 60 species of bacteria, some types of viruses and fungi.
The key to enjoy its benefits is to ensure that it is natural and genuine, otherwise it would not only have no health benefits but also causes problems in some cases. The purity is detected through amylase, poly-phenol, antibiotic, fructose-glucose ratio testing.
Jujube is a nutritious fruit rich in vitamin K and relatively good amounts of vitamin D3. It also contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, zinc and potassium. The nutritional value of Jujube fruit in terms of protein, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, carotene and vitamins is richer than wheat and its calories and vitamin C are higher than lemons. Its fruit is easy to digest and has a laxative effect.
Some properties of Jujube honey:
• Treats visual impairments, wound infectious, burns and surgical wounds (including cesarean section)
• Treats diseases caused by malnutrition, digestive problems and constipation
• Causes a rapid recovery after childbirth and facilitates menstruation
• Improves the body’s general health and energy levels
• Improves liver problems and stomach ulcers
• It is Anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
• Strengthens the immune system
• Treats respiratory infections
• Strengthens sexual power
• Improves epilepsy