As a nutritious food and medicine, honey contains 200 compounds including phenolics, natural antibiotics, natural carbohydrates, antioxidants, amino acids, organic acids and enzymes which have an inhibitory effect to around 60 species of bacteria, some types of viruses and fungi.
The key to enjoy its benefits is to ensure that it is natural and genuine, otherwise it would not only have no health benefits but also causes problems in some cases. The purity is detected through amylase, poly-phenol, antibiotic, fructose-glucose ratio testing.
Having performed several experiments on various types of honey, RedRuby International Co supplied the genuine organic honey of grade A, with guaranteed purity.
As implied by its name, chestnut honey is produced by honey bees that feed on chestnut trees. It is very popular in Italy. This honey has amber color, a strong aromatic taste and a slightly bitter after taste.
– It has a low glycemic index and is therefore a good choice for people with diabetes.
– It has particularly strong antioxidant properties.
– It serves as a rich source of potassium, calcium and manganese.
– It improves the function of the circulatory system.
– It boosts the immune system.