Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, a flower with beautiful purple petals and a three stigmas which has a pleasing fragrance. The vivid crimson stigmas and styles, called threads, are collected and dried to be used mainly as a seasoning, coloring agent in food and medicine.
Pharmaceutical and health benefits:
• Is used as a Painkiller
• Helps induce menstruation and relieve pain
• Stimulates the nerves.
• Is hematopoietic and improves blood circulation.
• Saffron consumption will eliminate postpartum hemorrhage
• Improves sexual performance
• Cleanses liver and improves its function
• Stops coughs and treats bronchitis
• Cleanses the kidneys and the bladder
• Treats epileptic seizures
• Eliminates gastric gas
• Is diarrhea